Oriental Olfactory Group
Oriental fragrances with dominant amber are placed in a separate group thanks to their accentuated warmth and sensuality. Their opulent bouquet includes intoxicating and intensive substances such as musk, vanilla, exotic resins and wood, often accompanied with exotic flowers and spices.
- Oriental Floral – Traditional oriental base composed of sweet, powdery elements, accompanied by an exotic floral note such as tiara flower or ‘spicy’ flowers such as carnation.
- Oriental Fougère – Harmony of oriental components (warm woody and spicy notes) is refreshed with aromatic lavender, rosemary, coumarin and oak moss.
- Oriental Spicy – Spices such as cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg join the oriental accord to enhance the originality and character of these unmistakeable perfumes.
- Oriental Vanilla – Vanilla and classical amber notes accentuate the original oriental aroma.
- Oriental Woody – Warm and opulent notes like amber and sandalwood, or dry notes like cedar are added to the oriental accord to further accentuate it.
Go to a complete list of Olfactory Groups