Woody Olfactory Group
Opulent compositions of woody notes in a heart of perfume are accentuated with woody notes of a base. Warm, mysterious sandalwood, drier and sharper cedar and vetiver, resin-like and balmy exotic sorts are usually accompanied with aromatic and citrusy notes.
- Woody Aquatic – This type of perfume composition, by rule, unites a woody heart of a perfume with a fresh, aromatic accord and aquatic notes.
- Woody Aromatic – A very masculine union of wood and aromatic notes is characteristic of fragrances for men. Opulent center and base open with aromatic herbs.
- Woody Chypre – Oak moss and labdanum, traditional for chypre group, are combined with dominant woody notes and they have a very opulent and intensive scent.
- Woody Floral Musk – Dominant wood in a heart of compositions has a beautiful opening with flowers such as violet and freesia, as well as a musky base.
- Woody Spicy – Soft and pleasant scent of exotic woods harmonizes with warm, bitter spices such as pepper, cloves, nutmeg or cinnamon.
Go to a complete list of Olfactory Groups